INVISALIGN BRICK NJ
A revolution in orthodontics, at your Brick dentist, Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. A bad bite can include crowding, spacing, crossbite, and a deep bite. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.
The Treatment Process
- Initially, we will have a consultation at our Brick office to discuss if Invisalign is right for you, and address any questions or concerns you have about the treatment, insurance or costs.
- Once you’re ready to proceed, x-rays and impressions are administered to create an individual treatment plan – including the position of your teeth and how they will align with treatment.
- Using your treatment plan, clear aligners are created, and customized to your teeth. Simply wear them every day, taking them out to eat, brush and floss.
- You advance in the treatment by switching your aligners every two weeks for a fresh set. You will also meet with us in our Dr. Urban office every six weeks or so to examine your progress.
- Full treatment usually lasts about one year for adults. For best results, wear your aligners 20-22 hours a day. Once the treatment is complete, you will have a confident new smile!
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible as opposed to metal brackets and wires
- Aligners are customized to fit your teeth, eliminating discomfort and irritation
- Aligners are conveniently removable for brushing or cleaning
- No food restrictions
- Helps in avoiding periodontal disease, which can stem from misaligned teeth
- Can alleviate issues such as bite problems, mouth sores and speaking/chewing difficulties
How much does it cost?
One of the first concerns with those considering Invisalign is, “How much will it cost?” But it is more affordable than you think. In fact, you can enjoy the health and aesthetic benefits of Invisalign at a comparable price to traditional wire braces.
The total cost depends on the individual level of treatment necessary. However, this price is generally the same for conventional braces. Dr. Urban can discuss this with you in more detail. When choosing between inconvenient metal braces and the comfortable, removable aligners, the choice is clear.
Your Brick dentist also provides payment options for treatment. We have several financing options that will best fit your needs. In addition, your dental insurance may cover orthodontics, so your costs could be reduced or be completely taken care of. If your insurance doesn’t cover the cost of orthodontics, you can still take advantage of our convenient payment options.
To schedule a free consultation, or ask any questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Together, we can shape the smile you’ve always dreamed of!